Friday, January 11, 2013

X0D

HEYYYYYY....


Sooo, you guys don't know(not sure how many read/care this blog...) that I got a new doll!! Yep. I got a package and I have a video on it, but I need to edit that, which usually takes an hour.... Just watch out. Anyway, I GOT SAIGE COPELAND! Her full name: Saige Dakota Copeland.


I believe she is the most beautiful GOTY doll that AG has made since Kanani Akina(back in 2011). If you don't know, Kanani was/is a Hawaiian girl with dark skin(actually, it's tan, but it LOOKS dark), hazel eyes and LONG brown hair. It is curly, but my Kanani lost the curl at the ends :/. I tried to re-curl it, I guess I didn't try hard enough..

ANYWHO, Saige has BEAUTIFUL auburn(which is a type of red) hair that comes in a twist when you get her. I haven't taken it out yet. IDK when I will... Her dress is a purple color(it's made of a soft cotton material), with a multicolored belt. The shoes/boots have layers on them and are ADORABLE! The ring is small, but stays on Saige's finger. The earrings are little silver flowers and are easy to take out.

The eyes are a gorgeous teal color. The freckles are TO DIE FOR!!! She is also VERY tight limbed. It's weird not having a doll that makes creaking sounds when you move her arms and legs...... LOL

Sooo, that's all I got! Look out for more videos!

BYE!!

P.S. Saige says hi

1 comment: