Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Got my eye on a new doll, again :(



Hey...... I'm sorry I'm not doing so many posts as much as I'd like to. I'm super busy now, I have three tests tomorrow(right now, Language Arts is my favorite class :/)! Since I usually stray from the topic, let's get on with it.

As you can see from the title, I've fallen in love with, yet again, another doll. I'm not very happy with myself at all. I have tried to keep my doll amount under 10. I have 10, and I have about 3 new dolls in mind. Ok ok, 4! The fourth is a custom, but that's for another post. Here's the doll:

JLY# 56. I don't have a doll with short, curly hair, blue eyes and freckles. Ok, her eyes are a little grey, but still cute :). I think her hair makes this doll look sweet and adorable. Her name would either be Emma or Tia. If it's one, I'll use the other for her middle name. For example: if her name's Tia, her middle name will be Emma. I have a video on her. Don't get excited, I don't have her(yet)! She was kind of a surprise. The story:

         I was scrolling through the list of JLY's. I found her, and I noticed how beautiful she was. I've seen her before, I just never really liked her.I really liked how she looked in outfits, and I knew that she would be mine. IDK IF or when I'll get her. I'm still thinking.

If I do get her, please comment below if her name should be Tia, or Emma. If you have other names, please share them too!

<3 Belle ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment