Monday, January 7, 2013

Just some stuff....

Hey! Do you guys like my new background? Haha, it's the same one from my channel's BG. Anyway, school started up again for me :P. I almost fell asleep in Language Arts...... WHAT? I'm used to waking up at 9:00! Not 6:40! LOL, yeah... Band kind of woke my up though....



ANYWAYS. It's supposed to rain Thursday(or Friday, I forgot)! That may be bad for you guys, but AWESOME FOR ME!!! I am entering AGMA season 6! Sorry I kept it a secret for a while. I know the doll and outfit I am using. Huh? Oh, you think I'm going to tell you? That doesn't sound like me! Only Lauren and Abby know who it is. GUYS, DON'T SAY NOTHIN! Haha, I just need the snow to melt, I don't want my doll to get wet. If it doesn't melt, I can always use the railing. It surprisingly works amazingly well. It's 4:30 at the moment, and the light reflects off the trees JUST how I want it to. Being a photographer is hard, non? (After reading Marie-Grace and Cecile's books a few times, I learned some French!) You need the light to be exactly how you want it, otherwise you get crappy pictures. The doll also needs to be at the exact position for your picture. This is especially hard to do in the winter. If she/he isn't positioned right, they fall over(in the winter, into the snow. Trust me, it's not a fun experience. McKenna had that happen to her, poor girl).


Well, I'll stop rambling about taking good pictures.

Til next time guys!

~ Belle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment