Saturday, December 8, 2012

Videos

 Hey! So it's been awhile since I've posted anything, not sure who reads this anyway. I'm SUPER SORRY that I haven't uploaded anything=(. Because of that I lost 1 SUBSCRIBER!!! Sure, I don't upload as much as I would like to, but I don't see why I lost one of my subs. School has been CRAZY lately, and I haven't had time to make videos since I have to practice my clarinet for the concert we have tomorrow! Next weekend will be dedicated to editing part 1 of Sleigh Bells. I will try my best to make videos during the week, but most likely I won't be able to have time. I just have to pull through until December 21, then I'll be a video making MACHINE. I was thinking of making a tribute to McKenna, since AG will be replacing her with Saige soon. It FINALLY snowed here, like there' a few inches and it's like a BLIZZARD out there! I might have a snowy photo shoot too!!!


More videos to come! I PROMISE!!

Oh yeah, to that girl that unsubed me, what did I do?

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment