Thursday, November 21, 2013

Update and Other Things...

So, about the tornado...

We did get hit (thankfully not my house but a few miles from us got destroyed), and I literally saw the tornado. Scared. The. Crap. Out. Of. MEH.

We lost power for a little bit. I would've updated sooner but school has..... (Fine I'll do it) Hit me like a wrecking ball.

.......... Sorry had to XD.

Anyway, I'm in a Solo & Ensemble festival (Dec. 7) and I need to practice like CRAZEH. I'm TRYING to finish my Halloween special (it may be a Christmas/Halloween or Thanksgiving/Halloween sorry guys, next year I'll start earlier). Videos will be put on a hold for a bit, I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

I get to go bowling tomorrow so yay :3

Mkay, I know hardly anyone reads my blog. I don't care it's fun to rant about things and talk like I'm talking to close friends (at school I have a HUGE fear of public speaking but here I feel safer to talk). And hopefully one day people will actually read this blog... I'll try and update more often, maybe that'll help.

I need your opinion. Comment below if I should do any of these videos (you can pick more than one):

  •  Music Videos (you can request songs)
  • Series (I'm REALLY bad at series' but I should just put it on here, Marchin' On is a TOTALLY different blog post)
  • Stop Motion (requests are welcome)
  • Photo Shoot
  • Room Tour (Some rooms are under construction BE AWARE)
  • Q&A (QUESTIONS ARE REQUIRED DO NOT COMMENT Q&A WITHOUT A QUESTION) - Wow that looks formal -

Just comment below!!!

~ Belle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment