Saturday, June 8, 2013

Oh, lover, lover.....

Hey guys. So, I'm sorry about being absent for about a week. I'm trying to edit a video, I just need music. ANYWAYS, I have very bad news. I. Want. Another. Doll. ANOTHER DOLL! She would be 13!! That's a crazy number! But I want her soooo bad!

Here she is:


She's Just Like You #12. With brown eyes and blond hair and bangs.... Julie looks a bit like her, but not enough for me to not want her. I think her name will be Lily or Avery. Tell me if I should get her (I just got two other and I love them so much, though!) or wait longer. If I should get her now, tell me what I should name her.

HELP ME PLEASE!!

3 comments:

  1. I like to space my dolls out, but it is up to you! I'd go for the name Avery! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks like a valerie these r my names
    valerie
    victoria
    lily
    kaliey
    alexis
    alexia
    alexandra
    stefanie
    katie
    destiny
    and more but ill send you them good luck with all these names :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Avery too. She is pretty.

    ReplyDelete